get your FREE repair quote now
Terms and Conditions:
- Your credit card will not be charged until the repair is completed and your unit is ready for shipment.
- If your unit is under warranty, and found to be voided under the manufacturers guidelines, you will be contacted with an estimate.
- All units with a manufacture’s warranty require a copy of the proof of purchase. We are not responsible for returning original receipts therefore they should not be sent.
- All repairs that are found to have extreme physical damage, and require excessive parts may be re-estimated. Your approval is required prior to processing the new estimate.
- If your camera is still experiencing problems within 90 days of the date your unit shipped from Precision Camera, you may return it to us for another repair per our warranty guidelines. (180 days for Konica Minolta and all brands of film)
- Units re-submitted for repair with abuse or physical damage will not be eligible for the Precision Camera Redo Warranty.
- Online service requests are valid for 30 days from the creation date. If your product is not received for service within this time, the service request may be cancelled.
- Parts that have been replaced will not be returned with your unit.
- All units being submitted for a Manufacturer’s warranty will require a valid proof of purchase. Failure to submit will delay the repair of your camera, or result in it being returned to you.
- Printed online receipt is required to be submitted with your camera.
- Precision Camera is not responsible for digital images within your camera or film roll. Although we make every effort to preserve these images, we cannot guarantee their preservation.